Rabi'ah al-Adawiyah Quotes

by 00:30 0 komentar








Sleep is the enemy of both. 
Your life is the only opportunity that life can give you.
If you ignore it, if you waste it,
You will only turn to dust.






Then it needs no Friend.





My choicest hours
Are the hours I spend with You -
O God, I can't live in this world
Without remembering You



The Balance that can never swerve,
The Eternal which never passes away.
The doors of Kings are bolted now and guarded by soldiers.
Your Door is open to all who call upon You.
Each love is now alone with his beloved.
And I am alone with You.



"You love the world very dearly. If you did not love the world, you would not mention it so much. It is always the purchaser who first disparages what he wants to buy. If you were done with the world, you would not mention it either for good or evil. As it is, you keep mentioning it because, as the proverb says, whoever loves a thing mentions it frequently."



I didn't even dare walk past Your house- 
And now 
I am not even worthy to be let in







I have not slept -
And even if You drive me from your door,
I swear again that we will never be separated -
Because You are alive in my heart



And make of the spirit your first place of account
To the beloved, whose lights shine as from gold
All of them worship out of fear of the fire ĂŻ¿½
And consider deliverance abundant good fortune -
Or, so they may dwell in the gardens, and reach
To the meadows of paradise, and there drink from its rivers
Of gardens or fire I have no opinion
I seek no exchange for my dearest love





Is to be obedient to Your command. 
Even the living sight of my eyes 
Is service at your court



Unknown

Developer

Body is purified by water. Ego by tears. Intellect is purified by knowledge. And soul is purified with love. Ali ibn Abi Talib.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment